Article 2. Scope of Application
Article 3. Usage Environment
In using this Site, the Site may not function properly depending on environmental settings on the user’s personal computer. The Hotel is not liable for any results of Site functions or other influences incurred in using this Site.
Article 4. Changes in Public Information
The information and services provided on this Site are subject to change, deletion or update without notice. Additionally, all or some website operations may be suspended without notice temporarily or for extended periods due to maintenance work, system failure or other reasons.
Article 5. Copyrights
The Hotel owns the copyright of the contents in this Site. Secondary use of any content of the Site without prior written approval from the Hotel is prohibited.
Article 6. Security Measures
- SSL (encryption processing) security measures are used for sending and receiving personal information over the Internet between the users and the Hotel, however, this does not guarantee absolute security.
- Access logs are recorded when the Site is accessed, however, these logs shall not be used for any purpose other than for statistical analysis, maintenance and management of this Site or to investigate the cause of any unauthorized access.
Article 7. Prohibited Activities
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse or deny any accommodations, facilities or privileges of the Hotel as well as access to the Hotel’s Site for the following reasons. Furthermore, the Hotel is not liable for any damages incurred due to this. The Hotel reserves the right to claim damages and require the user to pay for any damages or loss caused to the Hotel by a user.
- When a user makes multiple reservations without the intent to honor the reservations.
- When a user causes damages or loss to another party by accessing this Site.
- When it is determined that the user’s action infringes or may infringe the rights of other Hotel guests, third parties, copyrights owned by the Hotel, or any other rights.
- When a user’s action is determined to be illegal or poses a risk of being connected to something illegal.
- When it is determined a user is accessing the Site for the purpose of profit regardless of the reason, such as making reservations for a third party for a fee without authorization from the Hotel, or for the purpose of preparing to take such actions.
- When it is determined that a user’s action poses a risk of hindering Hotel operation and management.
- When a user submits false information or statements to the Hotel.
- When it is determined that a user is using or is providing malicious programs such as computer viruses through this Site or when there is a risk of such acts.
- When it is determined that a user’s act is in violation or poses a risk of being in violation of laws and ordinances, or the Hotel determines the act to be inappropriate.
Article 8. Disclaimer
- While every effort is made to provide accurate and reliable information, the Hotel does not guarantee the completeness of the information. The latest information shall supersede any sales promotion content related to the Hotel.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to third party websites to supplement information provided herein. The content of third party websites hyperlinked from the Site may include information that may change due to the passage of time or is hearsay and is not guaranteed by the Hotel.
- The Hotel is not liable for any damages or loss incurred by accessing this Site.
- The Hotel is not liable for any inconvenience, damages or loss incurred by interruption of services provided by this Site caused by maintenance work, system failure, natural disaster or any other reason.
Article 9. Links to Third Party Sites
As a general rule, hyperlinks to this Site are free.
The URLs to web pages in this Site may change without notice, therefore, it is recommended that the URL for the top page of this Site be used (http://www.act-hotel.com/).
Article 1. Compliance with Basic Rules
When using this Site, users are required to comply with generally accepted manners, morals and technical regulations when using the Internet.
Regardless of the reason, the use of the System for commercial purposes, such as making reservations for a third party for profit, is strictly prohibited.
Article 2. Actions Taken against Breach of Basic Rules
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse or deny any accommodations, facilities or privileges of the Hotel or the use of this System to users that inconvenience third parties or put them at a disadvantage, or conduct acts that may interfere with the services provided by the Hotel.
Article 3. Troubles Caused by the Users' Computer Environment
Usage of the System is limited to users with the appropriate text, email, printer and other settings on their computer. The Hotel is not liable for any damages or loss caused by using a computer with improper settings. Furthermore, even if the above terms are satisfied, the Hotel is not liable for the System’s failure to function properly due to reasons beyond the Hotel’s control such as environmental settings in the user’s computer and other circumstances.
Article 5. Services Provided by the System
Reservations of certain accommodations provided by the Hotel can be made through “The Website Operated by Act Realty Inc.” (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”.)
Article 6. Compliance with Rules for Using Reserved Products/Services
When using the reserved product/service, users agree to comply with the Accommodation Agreement and Accommodation Usage Rules.
Article 7. Cautions in Using this System
The services offered by the System are not intended to be prioritized over services offered by means other than this Site (telephone reservations/other reservation-handling operations, etc.). Therefore, reservation requests made through the System may not be accepted due to reasons such as no vacancy.
Article 8. User Responsibilities
Users shall be responsible for their actions and the results of any actions conducted through their mail accounts regardless of whether the action was conducted in error or not. Furthermore, the user shall be responsible for any damages incurred by third-parties as a result of using the System and is responsible for settling all disputes with the concerned third party as well as covering any expenses, except in cases where the Hotel is liable for damages.
In the event a user causes damages or loss to the Hotel or System due to any of the following acts, the Hotel reserves the right to claim damages or loss and require the user to pay for all damages and loss.
- When a user sends or uploads a malicious computer program.
- When a user sends or uploads information of a third party.
- When a user utilizes the Hotel for purposes other than for the user’s personal purpose without permission from the Hotel.
- When a user conducts acts that are illegal under the laws of Japan.
Article 9. Completion of Reservation
Reservations through this System are complete when the reservation details are displayed on the user’s screen for confirmation.
Article 10. Cancelling or Changing Reservations
As a general rule, requests for changes, cancellation or any inquiries regarding reservations made through this System should be processed through this System. Additionally, when requesting changes or cancellations of your reservation by phone or email, please inform us that the reservation was made through the System.
Article 11. Cancellation Fees
When reservations are cancelled due to reasons of the user, the user will be charged a cancellation fee in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Agreement of each Hotel. For details, please contact Accommodation Reservations by phone.
Article 12. Requesting Reservations
Users must enter the personal information in all of the required fields of the reservation request form for the desired product/service.
Insufficient information in the reservation request form may result in a loss of the reservation. The Hotel is not liable for any issues caused by insufficient information.
Article 13. Changes to the System
Article 14. Temporary Suspension of Use
The System may be suspended without notice temporarily or for extended periods due to maintenance work, system failure or other reasons.
Article 15. Governing Laws for the System
The System shall be operated and used in accordance with the laws of Japan.